Bayern Munich's Pep Guardiola "Sorry" for Spreading Rumors About Possible Employers


Pep Guardiola may find himself managing a top English Premier League team by summer 2016.

While he has a job now, Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola plans a big move to the English Premier League this summer. Needless to say, the former Barcelona coach coming to town spells the unemployment line for somebody.

Allegations that his comments were offensive prompted Guardiola to apologize. "I'm sorry. It was not my intention to offend anybody. Normally in my career like a trainer, a football player I respect a lot my colleagues," he told the media at Bayern's training camp in Qatar.

Bayern Munich's stellar record makes Guardiola an attractive pick for Premier League teams flapping in the wind such as Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something else to say? Post another comment. Thanks -- Goals Gone Viral